Join the diverse community of New Jersey internists united by a commitment to excellence.
The American College of Physicians (ACP), New Jersey Chapter, is an organization of internal medicine specialists and subspecialists. Our national membership of 148,000 includes internists, subspecialists, residents, fellows, and medical students. ACP-NJ has more than 4,800 members.
- Subscription to ACP's prestigious peer-reviewed journal, Annals of Internal Medicine
- Access to free evidence-based clinical guidelines, policies and recommendations
- Discounts on CME, meetings, courses, and products, including MKSAP
- Free access to the most current, evidence-based clinical decision support tool, DynaMed Plus
- State and national advocacy to ensure the voice of internal medicine is heard
- Practice management resources and tools