2022 Community Outreach Project – Call For Submission
The American College of Physicians New Jersey Chapter Calls for Internal Medicine Residency Programs to Conduct Independent Community Outreach Projects.
ACPNJ recognizes and supports the need for community service efforts:
- Residency programs are called to participate in the ACPNJ initiative on Resident Community Outreach. The ACPNJ Diversity and Membership Committee, and the ACPNJ Resident Council sponsor this initiative.
- Residency programs are invited to identify the specific needs of the communities they serve and to develop their own community outreach project based on the needs assessment.
- This may be done in conjunction with projects that are formulated with respect to ACGME Clinical Learning Environment requirements.
- These projects may be actual performance improvement projects with metrics or documentation of community service.
- Please review the Resident Community Project Template Guide and ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM for organizing the project (Click here to download).
- Residents that are members of the ACPNJ Chapter are eligible annually to submit their work utilizing this form for posting on our ACPNJ website.
- Deadline for submission is June 1, 2022
- Program directors will be notified by June 20 of those projects selected for a posting on the NJ ACP website.
- Program directors will be expected to approve the posters before projects are posted on the website
For more information on the Resident Community Outreach Project, contact Dr. Theresa Barrett.