ACPNJ Congratulates our 2022 Award Winners
The New Jersey Chapter of the American College of Physicians congratulates our 2022 Award Winners! We presented three awards at our Annual Scientific Meeting this past Friday, May 13, 2022. The Laureate Award was presented to Gina LaCapra, MD, FACP; the Outstanding Service to the Chapter was presented to Elizabeth A. Cerceo, MD, FACP, FHM; and the Positive Impact New Jersey Award was presented to the New Jersey Immunization Network.
We would also like to congratulate our Resident Challenge Bowl winners, St. Francis Medical Center.
And finally, congratulations to our 2022 Poster Contest winners.
Student Research & QI
- 1st Place Shivani Rao - Utilization of Medical Students in a Vaccine Outreach Initiative
- 2nd Place Natalie Morris - Internal Medicine and Subspecialties: Shadowing Opportunities for Preclinical Students
- 3rd Place Aleem Mohamed - An Analysis of Coping Mechanisms During COVID-19
Resident Research & QI
- 1st Place Amanda Lee - A Snapshot Assessment of Telehealth Competencies Across Four Years of Medical School
- 2nd Place Cynthia Zheng - Reinforcing Image Interpretation Skills Using a Flipped Classroom Model During a Transition to Residency Curriculum
- 3rd Place Steven/Maleeha - Comparing The Left Distal Transradial Artery to Tradition Accesses For Coronary Angiography: A Single Center Experience
- 1st Place Shruti Jesani - Lemierre’s Syndrome: A Rare, Yet Life-Threatening Cause of Sore Throat
- 2nd Place Tharakeswari Selvakumar - Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the renal calyceal system presenting with multiple overlapping features of XGP
- 3rd Place Pavan Patel - An Atypical Cause of Recurrent Pancreatitis
To view the winning posters, click here: https://www.acpnj.org/education/posters-2022/