Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Consider savings as an expense, not an option. Start where you can and increase the amount with every raise.
- Save until it hurts.
- Contribute to a retirement fund 401K/ 403b. and Flexible Spending Account. You save on taxes and build your investments for retirement.
- Pay with cash or a debit card to avoid overspending. If using a credit card, pay off the balance in full every month. If you can’t do that, stop using the card until it’s paid off
- Know where you are spending your money. Check bank account balances regularly. Set financial goals and budgets and stick to them.
- Negotiate with yourself: where can you cut back? Packing your lunch is a great way to save money and eat healthier.