Overall Conference Evaluation & Claim for CME and MOC Credit
Thank you for participating in ACPNJ's 2020 Virtual Scientific Meeting. Please complete this overall conference evaluation. If you wish to claim MOC credit for this live meeting, you will be directed to that form at the end of this evaluation.
- If you have not completed the evaluations for the live sessions you attended, please complete them before continuing. Your certificate will reflect the sessions you claim, so please be accurate.
- You can check your earned credits on the "Transcript" page in the main menu of this website.
- The name on your certificate will be the same as the name listed on your transcript page. If you'd like it to be different, you may change your name or credentials on your user account page.
- You can change your profile information by logging out, logging back in and clicking "Forgot Your Password" in the login box. If they are not already listed, you should add your credentials (MD, DO, etc.) to the last name field.
- When complete, simply PRINT your Transcript from the transcript page. That will be your certificate for the live
- If you missed a live session for which you were registered, you will be able to access those sessions as stand-alone courses after August 10, by returning to this website.
- Your certificate will cover your participation in the LIVE SESSIONS only. The stand-alone courses will generate individual certificates.
- MOC Credits will be reported by ACPNJ Staff directly to ABIM, based on the input you provide, so please be accurate.
And, if you have any questions or get stuck, please email us by clicking here.
Please let us know how we can make future virtual events better for you. Thanks again for being part of ACPNJ's 2020 Virtual Scientific Meeting!