The 2020 Scientific Meeting is our first Virtual annual meeting. We've made it a secure online experience for you.
Here's how to ensure you get all the CME Credit you have claimed:
- STEP ONE: Make sure you complete your user profile. The name and email address you used to register for the meeting were used to create a user profile for you prior to the meeting.
- Set your password to something you remember. Click "Lost Your Password?" in the login panel and follow the directions.
- Add your professional credentials to the end of your last name on the profile page. This is the name that will appear on your records and CME certificate. (ie - Jersey Internist, MD)
- Save your information. You should not have to return to the profile page.
- STEP TWO: For the remainder of the meeting, please log in to this website using the BLUE login button on any page.
- STEP THREE: Attend the presentation online. If you have registered, you will be notified by email (and reminded) of the link to join the session on Zoom. If you are not registered for the conference, you will not get access to the Zoom webinars.
- STEP FOUR: Complete Evaluation and Post-Test questions. At the end of each session, we will provide a direct link to the Session Evaluation in a slide, as well as in the chat function in the Zoom itself. You can also find the session evaluation links on the "Evaluations" tab of the main menu. REMEMBER TO USE THE BLUE LOGIN BUTTON TO LOG IN.
- STEP FIVE: Submit the evaluation. To claim CME, CLICK YES at the end of the survey when asked if you wish to claim CME Credit. When you click “submit,” you will be sent to our dedicated CME management system, where you can complete your CME claim.
CLICK “LOGIN TO ENROLL” and you’ll see the following login box appear:
If you did not complete that step, before, then you’ll need to set a password before continuing. Click the “Lost Your Password” and set it. Please remember that password so you won’t have to change it each time you complete a session evaluation.