Registration is now open for the 2024 Challenge Bowl Competition!
The preliminary rounds for the Challenge Bowl will take place on Tuesday, February 13, 2024 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm at RWJMS - Clinical Academic Building (CAB 1302), 125 Paterson St., New Brunswick. All preliminary rounds will take place on the same day. A snow date has been scheduled for Tuesday, February 20th in case of inclement weather. The final round of competition will take place on Friday, March 8, 2024 at the ACPNJ Scientific Meeting at the Princeton Forrestal Marriott, 100 College Road East, Princeton, NJ.
Each Program Director (or a member of the faculty) needs to submit 5 questions to be used in the preliminary rounds. Please do not assign this task to your residents as it could give one team an unfair advantage over others. Please submit your questions/answers via the link below by January 5, 2024. These questions should be submitted along with your registration form. Forms that are received without questions will be held until the questions are received.
Important Information to Remember:
• Registration and questions must be submitted by January 5, 2024.
• All team members must be members of the ACP.
• Programs that do not submit questions will be disqualified.
• Teams will be notified in late January of their preliminary round times.
• Final Teams must register for the March 8, 2024 Scientific Meeting.